Admission to the school is open to all individuals who meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess a valid State Driver’s License.
- Applicant must possess a Social Security Card and Certificate of Birth or Pass Port.
- No DWI/DUI violations within the last three years.
- No felony convictions involving the manufacture and/or the distribution of illegal drugs.
- A current motor vehicle record is expected and evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen.
Note: On the first day of instruction, all enrolled students will be given a Department of Transportation physical and drug screen urinalysis. All student enrollees must pass this physical and drug screen to continue in training. A copy of the successfully completed examinations will be retained for the student file.
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 (eighteen) years of age.
Applicants applying for admission may apply in person or by phone. Upon approval of application for admission; the applicant will receive notification of admission either in person, via mail, email and/or telephone. Upon receipt of notification of admission, the applicant should contact the school immediately for admission processing. Any false or incomplete information concerning admission requirements may result in separation of the program.
Truck Dynasty Driving Academy is committed to insuring equal opportunity in all areas of education and employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In keeping with this commitment; we will not tolerate harassment of the student population or instructing staff by anyone. This includes any instructor, supervisor, co-student, co-worker, vendor or customer of this school, regardless of whether such harassment occurs during training/working hours.
Students will be required to successfully demonstrate knowledge of the required classroom curriculum covered for the truck driver training program. Additionally, the student will be required to demonstrate satisfactorily skills performance in actual hands on truck driving.
Hours of Instruction Required
One hundred sixty (160) training clock hours minimally are required to complete the program.