- One Hour Enrollment Paperwork / Driving Introduction Orientation
- Two Hours Pre-Trip Demonstration and Training
- Driver introduced to training equipment
- Pre-trip demonstration by instructor
- Pre-trip hands-on practice and demonstration by student
- Three Hours Basic Skills Training
- Driver shown various backing maneuvers demonstrated by instructor
- Driver introduced to defensive driver training and safe backing technique
- Driver participates in hands on skills training on 6 backing maneuvers:
- Straight Line Backing
- Blind side offset
- Sight side offset
- Blind side parallel
- Sight side parallel
- 90 Degree Alley Dock
- Two Hours Road Skills Training
- Driver participates in hands-on, real-time highway driving, city driving and rural driving with instructor ride along and commentary.
Note: Prior to enrollment and school attendance, student driver trainee is provided with self-study materials and direction for preparation training on Pre-trip examination. These materials include an online tutorial and study manual with text and explanation, however, online training participation is not mandated to enroll in and attend the TDDA 1 Day CDL Training Curriculum.
The student is scheduled for his/her CDL examination on the day following the live, hands-on training and demonstration.